Saturday, June 25, 2011

Grateful for a Working Cooler

It stayed cool this spring.  A lot of people complained that we were never going to have summer.  They should know better.  We have summer now. 

A friend offered to get my cooler going before it started to warm up.  He and his brothers were selling their business.  They've had a lot more to do in transferring the business to the new owners than they thought they would.  I haven't said much more about my cooler because of the stress he's under. 

Another friend called up this morning and said he'd heard my cooler wasn't working yet.  He asked if I would like for him to come over and get it going.  I was very grateful for his call.  It is really nice to sit with a cool breeze blowing gently over me.  It is wonderful compared to the past few days.  I am so grateful for a friend who thought of me and got my cooler working.   

No comments:

Post a Comment