Friday, August 27, 2010

Friends

Well, my plans for posting every day went by the wayside yesterday.  A power bump knocked out the power supply to my modem.  I was online working when my internet connection disappeared.  A good friend came to my rescue.  After talking with my internet service provider, I was told I needed a new modem.  The problem with that is that it would be next Tuesday before I would get the new modem.  Because of living in a rural area it takes time to get some of the things we need.  There went my plans to post to this blog every day.  There would be at least four days without internet service.

 I have good friends who are very knowledgeable about computers.  He knows the hardware stuff and she knows the software stuff.  They have helped many people get their computers back in working condition.  I decided to try giving them a call and see if they could be of any help in getting back online sooner.  Sure enough he brought over a new power supply for me to borrow until the new modem arrives.  What a great blessing!

So today I am very grateful for a knowledgeable friend who willing to share his power supply.

No comments:

Post a Comment